When: Thursday, January 22nd
Time: 8pm EST - 6pm MST - 5pm PST
Update: No December Webinar!
All you need is an internet connection or phone.
So register now and provide your name and email and join us for an informative and fun hour. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Special Bonus: Free drawing at the end of presentation for a free On Demand CEU product or Coding Certification Review Blitz Video Package.
Past Topics Include
- Do We Need A CPC to Get A Job?
- Where Do I Take the CPC Exam?
- Blitz 2011 vs 2012 changes
- CPC® Test 2012: what updates and suggestions to pass the test?
- How Do I Find a Code with Multiple Procedures?
- More E/M questions
- Confusiton with Consult Codes when Dealing with
- Medicare/Medicare Advantage Patients
- Excision-Benign Lesions
- MOHs micrographic surgery codes (17311-17315)
- When coding 17000, 17003, and 17004, do you put the number of lesions removed (units) or do you list each lesion speparately with the 59 modifier
- Determining the Level of MDM
- ICD 9- Shaken Baby Question
- Organic vs. Non-organic
- Freezing on the CPC Board Exam Path and Lab section: Panels
- Path and Lab: Reproductive Medicine
- CPT- EM: Nursing Facility Services
- Tabbing Your manuals
- ICD: Working Diagnosis
- Coding for Vaccines
- OB Question on a Practice Exam
- When to Use Modifiers and Level II HCPCS
- Review of Neoplasm Coding from the ICD 9 Manual
- The Proper Way to Code for Drug Infusion for Patients with a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- What You Should Know About Coding Preventative Medicine